It’s the industry party of the year – and we are ready to party in-person safely! Forget the formal sit-down dinners or the suit-and-ties, this year’s Party + Auction will have a variety of food stations, premium Washington wines, and lots of space to mingle and jam with the Whisky Creek Band.
Wine by Tirriddis, Fortuity Cellars, Callan Cellars, and more!
We are setting the vibe with a lively Western-style theme, complete with corrals (VIP areas), a cowboy-themed photo booth, and Western hats that fill the dance floor!
Party Sponsored by Stoel Rives LLP and Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
Plus, our live and silent auctions are back! The last two years have taught us the importance of both time and doing the things you love most with friends and family, which is why this year’s auction is focused on unique items of “moments and memories”.
This is the Washington Wine Industry Foundation’s biggest fundraising event, and we hope you can be there to help us raise funds for the Washington wine industry.
Tickets: $150/person | VIP Area (for 10): $1,800
NEW THIS YEAR: Grab you friends and make it a VIP experience! One VIP Area includes:
- 10 tickets to the event
- 1 reserved, piped-and-draped space complete with cocktail tables, chairs, and tall boys and the option to customize the space for your business and western-style
- Option to add lounge furniture (additional cost, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bottle service
- Option to BYOWine (2 bottles per person)
How to Register:
This Event is Supported by vintrace
Want to be a Sponsor?
Want to Donate an Item?
Can’t make it but want to make a donation to the Foundation?
- Make a donation online: https://washingtonwinefoundation.org/online-giving/
- Contact Marissa: email@example.com or 509-782-1108
The Washington Wine Industry Foundation is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all Party + Auction participants. All participants are required to comply with the health protocols outlined below, which are subject to change according to the most current COVID-19 governmental health and safety requirements.