WWIF’s largest and most important fundraiser of the year is almost here! We’ve just finalized our menu, and you won’t want to miss your chance to sample authentic New Orleans dishes, including Cajun Prime Rib, Crawfish Étouffée, Jambalaya, even Pralines and King Cake for dessert
We have some great auction items up for grabs this year including…
- A Washington AVA tasting experience for eight, hosted by Andy Perdue at the Clore Center
- A five-course winemaker dinner for eight a la Bookwalter Winery
- Four tickets to the Auction of Washington Wines Spring Jazz Festival, Picnic & Barrel Auction
- A private tour for four of six Walla Walla wineries, including meals and lodging
- Unique items such as a whiskey aroma kit, wine luggage, and a whole grass fed sheep paired with wine
- And of course, LOTS of wine, including the coveted collection of magnums donated by each of our 11 Board members
Tickets are $75 through January 15 ($100 after) and include dinner, two drink tickets, mock casino gambling, silent and live auctions, live music and dancing, all alongside Washington’s grape and wine industry leaders and lovers, so click here to get your tickets today before they go up in price!
Would you like to donate something special for our auction? You may do so through our handy online donation form here! Donation commitments must be made by January 25, and all items must be received in our office by January 29.